Behind the Scenes with Monica

I am so excited for my first book, Fear is Not an Option, to come out on Kindle, Audible, and hardcover this October 17th. I had so much fun recording the audio version of my book this summer in LA and I hope that I brought it to life. The topic of living a life without fear is one I am very passionate about and I looking so forward to sharing it with the world.

Lecture, Q&A, Signing Tour

• Rosh Hashanah Book Signing – Sept 20, 1:30-4:00 p.m.
    311 West 34th Street New York, New York 10001
  • Toronto Midtown – Oct 24th, 7:00 p.m.
    678 Sheppard Ave. West Toronto, ON M3H 2S5
  • New York Midtown – Oct 26th, 7:00 p.m.
    155 E. 48th Street, New York, NY 10017
  • Mexico – Nov. 7th, 8:00 p.m.
    Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra 621,
    Colonia Irrigación C.P. 11500 Ciudad de México
  • London – Nov 27th, 7:30 p.m.
    12 Stratford Place London W1C 1BB United Kingdom
  • Miami – Dec 9, 7:30 p.m.
    2725 NE 163rd street North Miami Beach, Florida 33160
  • LA – Dec. 18th 8:00 p.m.
    1062 S. Robertson Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90035

4 Ways to Remove Fear

“Reminding yourself that Fear is Not an Option is always, in and of itself, a powerful practice but there are a few ways you can further actualize this mantra.”

1. When fear arises ask yourself “Why is this coming to me?”
  2. Connect to your breath, let go, and trust. Say to yourself “Fear exists because I can connect even further to the Creator.”
  3. Shift your consciousness. Remind yourself again that fear is not an option.
  4. Meditate on the Tetragrammaton, the four letter name of God, the Yud Kay Vav Kay. The Tetragrammaton represents a very high level of revelation and Light of the Creator and casting our eyes upon the letters connects us to the Light and protection of the Creator. Look at the letters and meditate on one fear that you would like to overcome. This is one of the most powerful tools I have ever come across for removing fear. Any time you have doubt, worry, or fear, just look at this name and your fear will begin to dissipate. It’s especially useful in high panic situations.

No Comments Yet.